30 ROCK - NBC
GRAPHIC DESIGNER / ANIMATOR - (New York, N. Y.) Season 1, Oct 2006 – Season 7, Jan 2013
CHAPPELLE'S SHOW - COMEDY CENTRAL
GRAPHIC DESIGNER / ANIMATOR - (New York, N. Y.) Nov 2004 – May 2005
* Design/Implement prop graphics including prop package design and copy, logo designs and wardrobe details, working harmoniously with Props, Wardrobe, Production, and Executive Producers; reporting to Production Designer and Executive Producers.
* Animation Design and Special Effects Design working with Post Production reporting to Production Designer and Executive Producer.
UPRIGHT CITIZENS' BRIGADE - COMEDY CENTRAL
GRAPHIC DESIGNER / ANIMATOR - (New York, N. Y.) Oct 1999 – March 2000
* Design/Implement prop graphics including prop package design and copy, logo designs and wardrobe details, working harmoniously with Prop Master, Wardrobe Coordinator, and UCB; reporting to Production Designer.
* Animation Design and Special Effects Design working with Director, Art Director and Post Production Coordinator; reporting to Production Designer and Producer.
* Manage art department computer systems, large format printers and maintained various MAC based systems used by the art department.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER & ILLUSTRATOR (2006-2011)
LOLA VS. - Graphic Designer (2011)
RABBIT HOLE - Graphic Designer (2010)
NEW YORK, I LOVE YOU - Graphic Designer (2009)
BLIND DATE - Graphic Designer, Illustrator (2007)
MY FATHER'S WILL - Graphic Designer (2007)
MY SASSY GIRL - Graphic Designer (2007)
DENNIS THE MENACE CHRISTMAS - Graphic Designer, Illustrator (2007)
RAVING - Graphic Designer, Photographer (2007)
WHATEVER LOLA WANTS - Graphic Designer, Illustrator (2007)
HENRY MAY LONG - Graphic Designer, Illustrator(2007)
CHAPTER 27 - Layout Consultant, Illustrator (2007)
DEDICATION - Graphic Designer (2007)
DELIRIOUS - Graphic Designer (2006)
THE LAND - Graphic Designer (2006)
FULL GROWN MEN - Graphic Designer (2006)
DIRTY LAUNDRY - Graphic Designer (2006)
INTERNET & PRINT
MEDIA DESIGNER - (New York, N. Y.) July 2001– Nov 2004
* Design programming concepts and creative for key A&M and Sales presentations regarding the television expansion of several Hachette Filipacchi brands.
* Develop creative concepts/strategies/design for online advertising/sponsorship, special sections, affiliate programs and strategic partnerships for all Hachette’s U.S. brands online. Clients included: Saks Fifth Avenue, Chanel, Maybelline, Verizon (Award Nominated Campaign), Dodge, Pepperidge Farms and many more.
* Photo edit and optimization for ELLE.com’s year round Fashion Week coverage. Initiated the mentorship of a print photo editor teaching her web skills to greatly improve work flow and photo quality on the site.
* Site re-design for ELLEgirl.com, HomeMag.com, Premiere.com
* Illustration, design, copywriting and production of editorial content for Premiere.com, ELLE.com, ELLEgirl.com, CarandDriver.com, and WomansDay.com. including the creation of printable character-driven craft projects and games for families on Woman’s Day.com.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR - (New York, N. Y.) Aug 1997 – Oct 1999
* Establish/manage creative direction and oversee implementation of design, navigation, community features, advertising and content elements with production staff for two popular online communities serving the women’s market to achieve branding and traffic goals, reporting to President and CEO.
* Develop and implement creative concepts/strategies for advertising/sponsorship special sections, affiliate programs and strategic partnerships. working closely with VP, Business Development for clients such as: Jane Magazine- www.janemagazine.com, Estee Lauder’s Jane Cosmetics- www.janecosmetics.com, Salon AKS- www.salonaks.com, and non-profits: Planned Parenthood of NYC- www.ppnyc.org, and The Bone Marrow Foundation- www.bonemarrow.org. Present creative concepts and project manage day-to-day contact with client in the development of their sites.
* Illustrate the Adventures of Cybergrrl a bi-weekly online comic strip.
* Traveled with Cybergrrl.com partner Lilith Fair as an on-the-road writer, during their Summer ’98 tour, providing content and celebrity interviews for both Cybergrrl.com and Lilith Fair’s official website.
* Develop content, conduct interviews and write column for Cybergrrl.com’s TV GRRL.
* Represented Cybergrrl.com on camera and in print for various news segments and news articles about Cybergrrl.com and other Internet topics as well as motivational speaking for several NYNMA Youth Career Events.
* Stand-up comedian and comedy writer performing at top comedy clubs in NYC.
* Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Flash, Image Ready, InDesign, Go Live, QuarkXpress, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Fetch, MS Word, PowerPoint, some Excel, Garageband, iweb, imovie. Internet: Working Understanding of HTML; Online since 6/97. Digital Video Editing: Some exposure to various systems including Final Cut Pro.
* Art Student’s League Independent Studies, 1995-1997 (Basically whenever I had an extra 5 bucks I went there to draw naked people.)
* Brooklyn Cable Access Television Studio Production License courses: Directing Live to Tape, 2001 and Remote TV Production, 2001